NACHOS: Reproducible Compressive Nearfield Acoustic Holography
Matlab source code & data to reproduce results on Compressive Nearfield Acoustic Holography
(Nearfield ACoustic HOlography with Sparse regularization)
Download the NACHOS code & data
- At last, the code is available here!
- data is automatically downloaded from the code
- If you use this code, please cite the corresponding article :
"Gilles Chardon, Laurent Daudet, Antoine Peillot, François Ollivier, Nancy Bertin, Rémi Gribonval. Nearfield Acoustic Holography using sparsity and compressive sampling principles. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, acoustical society of america, 2012.
- The paper is available for download on HAL at http://hal.inria.fr/hal-00720129
- This code is a free software distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License version 3 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt). You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of this licence, for personal and non-commercial use and research purpose.
- The data is freely distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons CC BY-SA 3.0 FR (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/fr/deed.en). You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of this licence.
Imaging the modes of a guitar board with Compressive Nearfield Acoustic Holography (photo: B. Arnaldi)